Monday, August 29, 2011

Home Tour

I love HGTV.
I love HomeGoods
I love to decorate. 
I love to shop. 
I love to read blogs, especially home decor and DIY blogs.
And I love a bargain!!!!

Sooo...why don't I write about it?!?!  I can't see why not. Can you?? I am gonna give it a try. I can't make any promises about keeping it up (considering I just did a blog post marathon to update my blog from April-August, ha!!). But I sure wanna try! 

My mom can probably check off each of those above as well.  And little cell phone pics just aren't cutting it between Mom & I. So, this will serve at least two purposes: 
(1) To give me an outlet to write about something I love (and hoping the two or three of you that might read it will give me some feedback and let me know when you hear of a good sale!!! 
(2) To show Mom what I have been up to so she doesn't have to resort to little cell phone pics :-) Love ya Mom!

Stay tuned to see what I have been up to what shopping I have done lately :-)

0 comments: