Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello again...

After 3 months....I am back! At least for now. I love the idea of blogging...if only there were a few more hours in the day (or I didn't require as much sleep as I do). At least for now, blogging is WAY down at the bottom of my to-do list.

What has been at the top of my to-do list lately? Well, we sold our house...check!

We packed up and moved...check!

My sister got married...check!

We traveled here and there ...check!

Got our Christmas shopping done...check!

And a whole lot of life in the middle. For those of you with a little more time on your hands...or a wonderful ability to multitask or procrastinate, hope you enjoy the last few months of what the Schmitt Family has been up to (see the posts below).

UPDATE: I forgot to mention (Mama & Mamaw), this is just a small selection of the photos, as usual. For more photos, check out The Schmitt Family Photo album.

0 comments: