Friday, July 16, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 9 weeks

June 4, 2010

We went in for another OB check up today. Our doctor wanted to monitor this pregnancy every 2 weeks for the first couple months after the miscarriage. I was certainly not complaining about an ultrasound every 2 weeks!

Here is a sneak peak at Baby Schmitty at 9 weeks.
This time the baby was wiggling. It was the most amazing sight! I didn't get to see this stage of pregnancy with Carson. It was so fun to watch Baby Schmitty dance and bop his/her head.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along
9 weeks

Symptoms
- Fatigue
- Still feeling pretty icky with Morning, afternoon and evening sickness/nausea 
- Eating hasn't really gotten much easier 
- I don't really have any cravings yet. However, if I get something in my head that sounds good to eat, I go get it! That is the only chance I might actually enjoy a meal.

Maternity Clothes:
- My pants are definitely getting tighter and I have started to use the good 'ole rubber band trick!
Its amazing how quickly baby #2 pops out! It could have something to do with having a 9.5 pound baby the last time and not doing a single sit-up since. Ha! (Seriously) 
- I have pulled out the bins of maternity clothes to start washing them. I know I will be digging into those soon!

Movement:
None yet.

Gender:
We decided we will find out this time!

Sleep:
I am still sleeping pretty good these days. I wake up on average 1-2 times a night to go to the bathroom. Otherwise sleeping is pretty comfortable. I definitely require 9+ hours a night! I am almost always in bed shortly after Carson is put down for the night (8pm)



0 comments: