Thursday, January 29, 2009

Picky Eater

Yes, our boy is a picky eater. You wouldn't know it by looking at him :-) However, he isn't picky about the kind of food he is eating. He is picky about the texture of the food that he is eating. We have been working on introducing more "table food" lately. He has been eating finger/toddler snacks for a couple of months now. I can't figure out why he won't eat the rest. One day will be completely different from the next. Last weekend he ate half a banana - no problem. This morning he wouldn't even touch it. He even started to gag before I put it in his mouth.

If you have any hints, tips, or tricks on how to get Carson to eat more table food, I am all ears!!!

Here is a video I took last night of Carson trying his first Gerber Turkey Meat Stick (Sounds appetizing, doesn't it?) I took this video so his daddy could see it, not at all with the intention of positing it on the blog. But I just have to! This one is for you mom.

Beware, if you have a queasy stomach, don't watch ;-)

0 comments: