Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Ok, so its Tuesday, not Monday but I had every intention of posting this yesterday. Ha! Just like I had every intention of keeping this blog up to date. I just posted 6 weeks worth of updates today.

Carson and I joined Karen and Trinity (her granddaughter) at the Old Settler's Pool on Saturday and had a great time. This was our first trip here and it won't be our last! Carson loves the water. They have this great kiddie area that is covered and has a sloped entrance that has fountains. Carson had a blast!

Here is a short video clip of his fun in the sun!


What is it with children and a roll of toilet paper? Gotta love his banana shirt. He LOVES bananas!! He tries so hard to say Banana but it comes out like "Baaa na". And when I show him a banana he starts to giggle. He gets so excited.

I just had to snap this photo of Carson sleeping. Too cute!


What can I say about this? He loves Mommy's sunglasses :-)

Happy Monday...ok, Tuesday!

0 comments: