Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fourth of July at the Ranch

The Schmitt Family spent fourth of July this year out at Pepaw's ranch and we brought along our good friends Jerold & Johana! We had a blast! The boys played golf a couple of days and Johana and I spent an afternoon at the river sitting in the water with our lawn chairs and reading books. It was perfect!
Carson wanted to go for a swim. So what do you do on a ranch when there isn't a swimming pool? Fill up a horse trough with fresh water. Carson LOVED it!!!
I love this picture. It has the 3 of the horses in the background. I can't wait until Carson is old enough to ride Deedee, the miniature horse on the right.

I am not sure who had more fun, the dogs or Carson! Hank Jr. and Holly LOVED the water. Luke, is no where to be found though. He is much of a fan of the hose.





I love his smile. He is no longer a baby, he is a little boy. Sniff, sniff...


Carson and Pepaw watching the steaks on the grill. Yum, yum!


Brian and Jerold relaxing on the front porch.

Ok, Daddy. I can swing a baseball bat now. When are you gonna teach me how to swing a golf club??

See ya'll later! I am going to go sit over here.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the "red-neck" swimming pool!