Sunday, December 13, 2009

McConnell Wedding & Halloween

We traveled to Florida for Tammy & Shaine's wedding on October 30th. It was a beautiful event! The wedding was at the St. Augustine Lighthouse and the reception at a beautiful banquet facility on the water. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post (gasp) from the wedding. Brian and I were WAY too busy keeping up with our 'lil one and enjoying the festivities. As soon as we have a link to the photographer's website, we will share!

Here is one of us at the rehearsal dinner.

Oh, I did snap a few shots as we were setting up the ceremony site at the lighthouse. This is Carson's older cousin Alex giving him some lovin.

Alex, Cassie, and Carson...too cute!!!

This was a great trip! Not only did we get to share in Tammy & Shaine's special day...Carson was able to celebrate Halloween with his cousins!!! We had a great time trick-or-treating with our family!!!

Carson was the Itsy Bitsy Spider. He just loves that song and so we found it very fitting that he dress up as a spider for Halloween. I just loved this costume I found at Pottery Barn Kids!

Daddy wasn't too keen on the stockings I got to go with his costume...I thought they looked great!


Carson enjoyed playing in the leaves in Mama & Papa's front yard. I have very fond memories doing the same when I was young. My Dad would always rake up a big pile for us girls and we would jump in and play for hours in the leaves.




One last farewell to Aunt Mimi and Uncle Shaine before the left for their Caribbean Honeymoon Cruise.

0 comments: