Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Shaine & Tamra McConnell - October 30, 2009

Last October my baby sister Tamra
was married at a beautiful ceremony in St. Augustine, FL.

Here are a few pictures I promised to share. It was hard picking out my favorites.

Tamra & Shaine's Engagement Photos




Wedding Photos

These two are going to make beautiful babies!!! Hint, hint Tammy!!

My nieces Alex & Cassie were Junior Bridesmaids and I was the Matron of Honor.


Family photos are the best!

Especially the ones where we are being silly :-)


Tammy & Shaine were married at the Light House in St. Augustine.


I wish I were this photogenic!

Trash the Dress!!

Tammy & Shaine woke up early the morning after the wedding for their "Trash the Dress" photo shoot. Here are a couple of my favorites! What a great idea!!!



Absolutely beautiful!!!

0 comments: