Monday, June 28, 2010

Life, life, and more life....

Each and every time I go to post a few updates on my blog, I find myself apologizing that it has been FOREVER since my last post. For most of you reading, you are well away of what is going on in the lives of the Schmitt Family. For those of you that are not, thanks for checking back in. I promise there are many more posts coming...I just can't promise when :-)

Regardless, I chose to create this blog to keep our family and friends updated, but most importantly to keep an ongoing diary of our lives. I hear there are some great digital scrapbooking products out there that will take this blog and create a tangible scrap book. I hope to do that someday. But considering I got 5 pages into our honeymoon scrapbook (before ever attempting our wedding scapbook) before I put it up in a box and it hasn't seen the light of day since (and that was 5.5 years ago)...I am thinking it may take a while to get there with this project. In the meantime, I hope to get more posts up soon. There is a lot going on in the Schmitt Family right now and we are excited to share it with all of you.

0 comments: