Saturday, October 16, 2010

Haley's Baby Shower

 My dear friends Karen and Dina threw a beautiful baby shower for me and 'lil Miss Haley.  I can not thank them enough for such a thoughtful and generous gift.


The shower was fantastic! It was a Saturday morning brunch at this adorable little bistro in Austin. It could not have been more perfect!

 How yummy does this cake look! It was a lemon rosemary cake and it was delicious! This was the first time I had ever seen Miss Haley's monogram. How sweet!!

Not only was the cake delicious, the menu was fantastic. I think I tried a little bit of everyone's plate. Ha!

 What a beautiful group of women! Thank you all for celebrating this very special occasion with me and showering our 'lil girl with beautiful gifts.
Karen and Kelly

Kelly and Dina

Nicole and Kelly

Somer, Carlie, and Christy

Amanda, Megan, and Nicole

Susan, Johana, Karen

Jan and Kelly

Nicole and Jeanne


Nicole and Kelly

Thank you ladies! I sincerely appreciate your time, travel, friendship and generosity!! I love you all!!!

0 comments: