Sunday, February 27, 2011

Haley's Nursery

I just LOVE how Haley's nursery turned out! It is such a fun room. I am not a bumble gum pink and frills kinda girl so I think this suits me well...and Haley too, of course! And I especially love that I was able to incorporate my love for animal prints in here too!

My favorite part of the room is her name. I think this turned out fantastic! My mom helped me put this together when she was here last fall. The details are so fun from the curly cues on the letters to the little oval shapes on the ribbon (which you can't see) that match the shapes in the bedding.
The baskets under the TV work perfectly for her blankets, shoes, hats and headbands.
This is by far the most comfortable rocker ever! I have spent many of hours in it already.
I love the see no, hear no, speak no monkeys. These were in Carson's nursery :-)
I am so happy with how this hair clip holder turned out. I found this fun brown and pink animal print ribbon that matched the room perfectly! We have since added a few more clips to it. Ha!
I look forward to being able to paint the walls and add a little more to this room when we move into a new house...hopefully later this year!

0 comments: