Monday, May 16, 2011

Bahamas Trip - The Cove Atlantis

Brian and I took our first trip since Haley was born this month. If it were up to me, I would have rather waited 'til she was a little older, but it worked out great anyway! I think I worried myself sick long before the trip and ended up having a great time while we were there. What made this trip even better was that it was free (for the most part)!!! This was an incentive trip with Brian's company so we went with some of his co-workers and the owner. It was a wonderful experience.

Believe it or not, I didn't take many pictures. Here are a few.

This was us on the beach before dinner one night.
The view from our room. It was beautiful.





I am not much for gambling, but I sure had fun when I was winning! And yes, I won and took it home!!! I am not one of those to win and keep playing. I didn't press my luck! (And no, those aren't all Brian's beers. We were on a beer run for the group. Ha!)
The trip was right before Brian's birthday so his co-workers surprised him with a little celebration. See how much he enjoyed that?!?! Ha!
I am one lucky woman!!!

0 comments: